T-City is a township development project endorsed by Malaysia’s Economic Council as part of the key economic transformation program in enhancing the national economy.
T-City will be developed over a land size of ~456 acres, located at approximately 10 km from Ipoh airport, 1 km next to North-South Expressway and 5 km from North- South Expressway Toll Exits.
KUALA LUMPUR , MALAYSIA
Ipoh is also known as Bougainvillea City referring to the Bougainvillea as the flower of the city, was once the world’s biggest tin producer, had been developed into one of richest cities in South East Asia around the turn of the 19th century due to the booming tin mining industry.
Ipoh is one of the top Malaysia’s economic contributor and third largest city in the country with a population of more than 800,000 people. The city is a crucial gateway to the Northern Corridor Economic Region and East Coast Economic Region of Peninsular Malaysia, and one of the largest construction materials supplies in Malaysia.
IPOH SITE POTENTIAL
- Surrounded by breathtaking limestone hills and one of the best cave system in South East Asia.
- Lush greenery and one of the most fascinating tourist destinations in Malaysia.
- Splendor with heritages, cultures and natures.
- More than 3.5 million visitors per year for the past 3 years.
- Ipoh has also been voted the third most affordable retirement haven in the world 2014